I am crazy!!!!



When I was 16 I completed my personal progress, Then when I turned 17 was when they changed the Young Women Personal progress and that was when I graduated from High School so I couldn't get that award. Fast forward to today, I decided that the only way that I was going to get my Mia maids excited about the program was if I did it myself ( I also want the new medalion). We have evening of Excellence tomorrow, so in a week I finished my Individual Worth value. I realized that the excuse that " I don't have the time" doesn't work. My 10 hour project was to reserch a career that might interest me in the future.... well, I am a nurse, so I figured since I have a good career I would research the thing I love the most to do and that is Photography!!! For my birthday I gve myself a digital camera so I put it to use. I took these pictures and edited them and I am creating a book with all my work ( that sounds professional). I also bought a book to help me remember all the lingo like aperature, shutter speed, etc. There is this photographer in our ward that Chris has made friends with and he has been kind enough to help me with it. So please look at a sample of my work and give me a critique.... that is the only way that I will get better. But remember, BE KIND- just kidding!

0 comments: