Lois tagged me, I some how thought that I would get skipped. Anyways here it goes...
1- I play the piano- I have been playing the piano for about 14 years. I have done a great job "hidding my talent". I have always had a piano, and after I was maried we had to do alot of remodeling to the house, so it stayed at my parents. After setting a date to get my piano to my house, we realized that there was a crack in the sound board. So after a lot of me letting Chris know that I want a piano, we made a trip to linton milanos and bought a piano!!!!


2- I have broken my arms 6 times!! I have no clue how they all happened, but they did. I guess I was a very active child. The best part is that for my High School graduation I had an orange cast!! My parents became very smart and made friends with an orthopedic surgeon ( he hooked us up).

3- During College I went through a "German" phase. I took german and I did pretty good at it. The funny thing is that Chris' family has very strong German roots.


4- To go along with my borderline obsesion with the German Culture. Now that I have the last name ULMER. I found some facts about my new family... We have the tallest Cathedral in the world, The Ulm Cathedral is found in Ulm, Germany. Ulm, Germany is where Albert Einstein was born.
5- I am part OCD!! I have to have the closet color coded, the remotes on the coffee table have to go a certain way. I have to disinfect the shopping carts because they maybe contaminated, what ever it is, I can be a little crazy sometimes.
6- I love to fly!!! My grandfather used to be an aerospace engineer and he always took us flying, to see helicopters, etc. The best was that we flew for free.
I tag those people that read this blog!!!!!!





5 comments:
Awesome! I found out some new stuff about you! You are multi-talented!
: )
hey where did you get your template it is so cute!!!!
he-he-he. Don't you know that you have to call people out? Otherwise they just pretend like they never read this post. Names, girlfriend. Call 'em out next time. ;)
You're so good to me. And YES! my evil plan to rule the world through blogging is working!
Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!
So how is that piano treatin ya? I havent seen anymore posts about it or videos of you playing any songs for us
Post a Comment